There are few human activities that cannot be improved and rapid changes in the law and best practice make it easy for boards to fall behind.
- Is your board focusing on what really matters?
- Is your board fully in control of the Company?
- Is your board operating as a harmonious team?
- How will your board ensure that your next director will be the best possible choice?
- When did your board last review the way it operates?
ProNed will facilitate a board discussion on these matters, or on other problems you may have identified. Sessions will be designed for your Company’s specific requirements based on preliminary discussion(s) with your Chairman or other representative.
- Model board documents can be provided for discussion.
- Previous clients have asked for discussions lasting from two hours to two days.
- Fees will be negotiated on the basis of individual requirements.
We have entered into an arrangement with Henry Bosch AO to provide this service. He has not only served on over 35 boards (on over half of them as Chairman) but he has been advising boards on improving their performance for the last 22 years. He is best known as the former Chairman of the National Companies and Securities Commission [the predecessor of ASIC] and he has been actively involved in the development of corporate governance since 1990. He was Chairman of the Working Party which produced Australia’s first governance standards in 1991, and was later the Chairman of the Committee which produced the Australian Standard on Corporate Governance.
For a preliminary discussion call:
Philip Higginson, Managing Director, ProNed Australia Pty Ltd on
61 (0) 2 9969 1911 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
click here to download our brochure